Exploring Your Bloombox: Your Experience Toolkit
- Your Bloombox has all necessary items you need for safe, effective, and powerful Mindbloom sessions. Your medication is delivered separately.
- It includes session essentials such as an eye mask, journal, and blood pressure monitor.
- Every Mindbloom client receives a Bloombox as part of their treatment.
This article explores your Bloombox, an essential component of your Mindbloom treatment program, designed by experts in ketamine therapy.
What is the Bloombox?
Your Bloombox is your toolkit for everything you’ll need throughout your treatment program. While your medicine is shipped from the pharmacy, there is a space in your Bloombox to keep it safe.
Your Bloombox helps set the stage for your dosing sessions, and gives you everything you need to prepare your set and setting, and to be well equipped for safe, effective, and powerful sessions with the medicine.
Why Do You Need It?
The Bloombox helps you with 3 core pillars of your experience:
- Ensuring your safety throughout your session.
- Supporting powerful healing experiences.
- Helps you collaborate with your Guide/Clinicians.
Your Bloombox is important for every session of your program, not just the first one. We recommend using your Bloombox throughout your program.
What’s Inside the Bloombox?
Let’s explore the several key components included in your Bloombox:
- Box: The Bloombox holds everything you need in one location. It is a home base for you to return to when preparing, running, and integrating your medicine sessions.
- Welcome Guide: Your Welcome Guide points you in the right direction, walking you through what’s included, next steps, and advice from our team.
- Integration Journal: Your journal is a powerful tool. It’s where you’ll write and keep your process and integration notes, record your intentions before a session, and take time to reflect afterwards. Having everything in one journal is powerful, so that you can reflect on the progress you’ve made as you move through your program.
- Blood Pressure Cuff: Safety is a core part of any good ketamine therapy protocol, and the blood pressure cuff helps us do this. Your Guide will ask for your heart rate and blood pressure readings before and after your initial session. It's also important to always check your heart rate and blood pressure before and after every self-led session to make sure you're taking the medicine safely. You can always connect with your Guide to explore how to use this in more depth.
- Eye Mask: Your eye mask helps you turn inward without distraction. We recommend using your eye mask every session. This helps prevent unwanted distractions from interrupting your experience.
- Medicine Case: Your medicine will ship separately from our partner pharmacies, and the Bloombox includes a covered compartment for you to safely and securely store your medicine.
Ready to Try Your Own?
Check here to see if you’re eligible for Mindbloom treatment.
This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of any treatment. If you are in a life-threatening situation, call the National Suicide Prevention Line at +1 (800) 273-8255, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
Try Ketamine Treatment
If you're ready to explore ketamine treatment yourself, you can start the process through the link below.