Created with medical leaders in the field, our program is designed for transformational results.
Meet With Your Clinician
Every client is paired with a licensed Mindbloom clinician who will review your health history to ensure that ketamine therapy is right for you. (If you aren’t a fit, you will receive a full refund.)
Ketamine is not FDA-approved for the treatment of depression or anxiety. Learn more about off-label uses here.
Side effects of ketamine treatment may include: altered sense of time, anxiety, blurred vision, diminished ability to see/hear/feel, dry mouth, elevated blood pressure or heart rate, elevated intraocular or intracranial pressure, excitability, loss of appetite, mental confusion, nausea/vomiting, nystagmus (rapid eye movements), restlessness, slurred speech, synesthesia (a mingling of the senses).
Do not proceed with ketamine treatment if any of the following apply to you:
- Allergic to ketamine
- Symptoms of psychosis or mania
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- CHF or other serious heart problem
- Severe breathing problem
- History of elevated intraocular or intracranial pressure
- History of hyperthyroidism
- Other serious medical illness
- Pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant
Ketamine has been reported to produce issues including, but not limited to, those listed below. However, lasting adverse side-effects are rare when medical protocols are carefully followed.
While ketamine has not been shown to be physically addictive, it has been shown to cause moderate psychological dependency in some recreational users.
- In rare cases, frequent, heavy users have reported increased frequency of urination, urinary incontinence, pain urinating, passing blood in the urine, or reduced bladder size
- Ketamine may worsen problems in people with schizophrenia, severe personality disorders, or other serious mental disorders.
- Users with a personal or family history of psychosis should be cautious using any psychoactive substance, including ketamine, and discuss potential risks with your MindBloom® clinician before proceeding with treatment.
- The dissociative effects of ketamine may increase patient vulnerability and the risk of accidents.
To promote positive outcomes and ensure safety, follow these ketamine treatment guidelines:
- Do not operate a vehicle (e.g., car, motorcycle, bicycle) or heavy machinery following treatment until you’ve had a full night of sleep
- Refrain from taking benzodiazepines or stimulants for 24 hours prior to treatment
- Continue to take antihypertensive medication as prescribed
- Avoid hangovers or alcohol intake
- Refrain from consuming solid foods within 3 hours prior to treatment and liquids within 1 hour prior to treatment
- Ketamine treatment should never be conducted without a monitor present to ensure your safety
Receive Your Bloombox
After your consultation, we will deliver your Bloombox to your door. Your Bloombox contains everything you need to complete your ketamine treatment from home.
Prepare With Your Guide
Next, we will pair you with a Mindbloom guide who will help you confidently and safely administer your medicine. Our guides are trained in supporting ketamine therapy and have supervised 250,000+ sessions.
Your First Session
After preparing your space, begin treatment by placing the ketamine tablet under your tongue. The medicine’s effects last about 1 hour, during which you will relax on a sofa or bed with an eye mask on.
Complete Your Program
Use the Mindbloom app to schedule sessions 2–6. If needed, your Mindbloom team is always available by Zoom or text.
Explore Integration Circles
As a Mindbloom client, you have unlimited access to Integration Circles, support groups designed to help you get the most out of your therapy.
Meet the Team
Our team of professionals is here to support you every step of the way.
Our clinicians are licensed medical professionals who review your health history and ensure ketamine therapy is the right course of treatment for you.
Our trained guides answer any questions you might have and support you through your treatment.
Try the App
The Mindbloom app is designed to help you get the most out of your treatment.
Setting intentions before your sessions is a helpful way to develop goals for your growth. Choose from intention prompts designed by our clinical team to help guide your experience.
Our Music Library is designed by our licensed music therapists to unlock the full potential of your ketamine sessions.
Using a journal after your sessions is a powerful way to integrate your ketamine therapy experience into your daily life. Our Journal Prompts help you translate your insights into action.
Learning and Integration Library
Our clinically-approved Learning and Integration Library contains resources on topics from anxiety to self-love, to moving on from grief and trauma.