How Integration Circles Amplify Your Progress
- Integration Circles are peer groups provided to all Mindbloom clients that are conducted virtually.
- Integration Circles are facilitated by a Mindbloom Guide to help you get additional support and healing from others who are on a similar journey.
- Existing clients can register for Integration Circles through their Mindbloom portal.
This piece explores what integration circles are, and how they can play a crucial part of your own healing journey.
Integration and its Importance
Integration is a fundamental component of a safe, effective, and powerful healing journey.
Integration helps you turn your ketamine experiences into lasting change. Long-term, durable transformation happens during the integration period.
What Happens in Integration Circles?
Integration Circles are a great way to receive help from expert guides and hear from others who are on similar healing journeys. You can register for these alongside your current Mindbloom programming at no additional cost.
In each Integration Circle there will be an opportunity to share your own story, or you can choose to be present and witness the experiences of other clients.
These sessions are not obligatory, but serve as an opportunity to share and grow.
The sense of community is a powerful force, as well as receiving the support of your Guide and fellow participants. If you would like, you can read more here.
The Benefits of Group Integration Circles
There are several benefits for your healing process that are unique to group integration circles. These include:
- Shared Experience with Others: Realizing that you are not alone in your journey, that others are with you, and supporting you, serves as a great motivational force throughout the rest of your integration period.
- Being Witnessed & Understood: Being seen as you share, by others, with loving compassion, is healing in itself. To speak your truth — however messy — and have it received by a group may help to shift longstanding negative stories you may have about yourself.
- Exposure to New Perspectives, Insights, Experiences: As much as sharing, listening to other stories is just as powerful. To hear the experience and insight of others is a heart-warming experience, and may provide insight for your own process and journey.
- Holding Space & Having Space Held: Being a true support for another person is a beautiful gift to give, and is a meaningful part of the healing journey for many people. Additionally, receiving the love and support of others reminds you that you are also supported in this journey.
- Articulating Your Experiences, Emotions, Ideas: It’s hard to know what you feel and think until you attempt to put it into language. What you say may surprise you! Group circles provide a safe container to speak your truth into the world and articulate your inner world.
How to Participate in a Group Integration Circle
If you want to participate in a group integration circle yourself:
This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of any treatment. If you are in a life-threatening situation, call the National Suicide Prevention Line at +1 (800) 273-8255, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room.