Introducing Our New Program: Getting Unstuck with Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo
- Reignite your motivation, embrace your purpose, and find deeper satisfaction with our new program developed by leading psychologist and celebrity performance coach Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo, PhD.
- See results faster with increased neuroplasticity and psychological benefits of ketamine therapy.
- Get the practical tools and techniques to overcome helplessness, perfectionism, and conditional self-worth.
- This pathway is available to all new and returning clients today.
Mindbloom will help you unlock your full potential in the New Year with our newest program “Getting Unstuck”, led by Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo, PhD.
This pathway integrates Dr. Lombardo’s expertise as a leading psychologist with Mindbloom’s signature ketamine therapy protocols to help you achieve results faster while developing long-term emotional resiliency.
Expertise: Learn practical tools from “America’s Most Trusted Psychologist”.
Are you feeling trapped, stagnant, or lost in life? Mindbloom presents an empowering new program led by renowned psychologist, Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo, PhD.
She is often referred to as “America’s Most Trusted Psychologist”, dubbed by Shaquille O’Neal as his “Head Coach for Happiness”.
Dr. Lombardo has over two decades of experience helping celebrities, high-performing executives, entrepreneurs and athletes address stress, crush their inner critic, and access untapped reserves of potential.
Faster Results: Ketamine therapy enhances neuroplasticity.
Harness the expertise of Dr. Lombardo and the transformative power of ketamine therapy to break free from mental barriers.
Ketamine has been shown to increase neuroplasticity, or the ability of the brain to form new neural connections. This pathway uses the brain’s increased neuroplasticity to shift behavior, alter thinking patterns, and help you move past internal and external blockages quickly.
Using the science of ketamine, combined with Dr. Lombardo’s proven techniques, you can rebuild your momentum in life, avoid similar experiences in the future by learning the skills and techniques for long-term resiliency, and access deeper levels of meaning and satisfaction in everyday life.
Proven Track Record: Clients already love our programming.
Mindbloom has been changing lives for over 5+ years. With a proven track record across 300,000+ ketamine therapy sessions, we help people achieve life-changing outcomes.
- “The most surprising part of my Mindbloom experience was how well the programs are put together. Everything from the incredibly curated content to the platform’s ease of use.” – Clint J.
- “Mindbloom is the complete package. I felt like the support and programming that was offered would take care of me on this sensitive journey.” – Steve M.
- “Since starting Mindbloom, everything heavy has lifted. I still have some anxiety, but it’s not controlling my life anymore. The programs, guides, and integration circles have been amazing for me.” – Dana W.
- What makes this pathway unique?
This pathway was designed and presented by Dr. Elizabeth Lombardo, a licensed psychologist and performance coach known for her work in the fields of psychology, personal development, and leadership.
- Is it a different format than the other Mindbloom pathways?
This pathway uses the same format as other Mindbloom pathways, including expert preparation and integration content, custom session audio materials, and comprehensive recommendations for integration between dosing sessions.
- What if I’m already working on a program?
You can select Getting Unstuck as your next pathway after renewing for a 6 or 18-session pack.
- Can I join this program as a new client?
Yes. This program is available for new and returning clients. After purchasing Mindbloom, select this program to begin working through it in your Mindbloom app.
- How do I access my pathway content?
You can purchase 6 or 18-session pack sizes through the website or mobile application, while pathway content is available only through the mobile application.
- When is this available?
This program is available to all new and returning clients starting now.
This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of any treatment. If you are in a life-threatening situation, call the National Suicide Prevention Line at +1 (800) 273-8255, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
Ketamine is not FDA-approved for the treatment of depression or anxiety. Learn more about off-label uses here.
Side effects of ketamine treatment may include: altered sense of time, anxiety, blurred vision, diminished ability to see/hear/feel, dry mouth, elevated blood pressure or heart rate, elevated intraocular or intracranial pressure, excitability, loss of appetite, mental confusion, nausea/vomiting, nystagmus (rapid eye movements), restlessness, slurred speech, synesthesia (a mingling of the senses).
Do not proceed with ketamine treatment if any of the following apply to you:
- Allergic to ketamine
- Symptoms of psychosis or mania
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- CHF or other serious heart problem
- Severe breathing problem
- History of elevated intraocular or intracranial pressure
- History of hyperthyroidism
- Other serious medical illness
- Pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant
Ketamine has been reported to produce issues including, but not limited to, those listed below. However, lasting adverse side-effects are rare when medical protocols are carefully followed.
While ketamine has not been shown to be physically addictive, it has been shown to cause moderate psychological dependency in some recreational users.
- In rare cases, frequent, heavy users have reported increased frequency of urination, urinary incontinence, pain urinating, passing blood in the urine, or reduced bladder size
- Ketamine may worsen problems in people with schizophrenia, severe personality disorders, or other serious mental disorders.
- Users with a personal or family history of psychosis should be cautious using any psychoactive substance, including ketamine, and discuss potential risks with your MindBloom® clinician before proceeding with treatment.
- The dissociative effects of ketamine may increase patient vulnerability and the risk of accidents.
To promote positive outcomes and ensure safety, follow these ketamine treatment guidelines:
- Do not operate a vehicle (e.g., car, motorcycle, bicycle) or heavy machinery following treatment until you’ve had a full night of sleep
- Refrain from taking benzodiazepines or stimulants for 24 hours prior to treatment
- Continue to take antihypertensive medication as prescribed
- Avoid hangovers or alcohol intake
- Refrain from consuming solid foods within 3 hours prior to treatment and liquids within 1 hour prior to treatment
- Ketamine treatment should never be conducted without a monitor present to ensure your safety