The Mindbloom 6 Pack for Returning Clients
Following the excitement of our Mindbloom 18 session release, today we’re announcing another major update to Mindbloom programs: the Mindbloom 6 Pack for returning clients.
This is a new option for clients continuing Mindbloom which gives you access to all our therapeutic programming—called pathways—from anxiety, to depression, to self-love, and more. Mindbloom’s repurchase programs now come in 6 or 18-session packs, giving you a balance between flexibility and depth in your healing journey.
This option is available now to all returning clients. You can order Mindbloom in a 6-session option here.
Everything Included in the Mindbloom 6 Pack for Returning Clients
- All of Our Programming, at an Affordable Price
The smaller 6 Pack for returning clients is the perfect size to continue with our secondary programming, at $127.50/session. This is $67 less per session than previous program offerings.
- Comprehensive Programming Library
The Mindbloom 6 Pack for returning clients provides immediate access to all of our therapeutic programming across our 9 programs. You will receive complete access to:
- Our full library of content on healing depression, overcoming anxiety, and more.
- Intention setting prompts
- Integration journaling prompts
- 30+ curated audio tracks
- 60+ integration library resources
- Clinical & Care Team Support
The Mindbloom 6 Pack for returning clients includes a call with your clinician, as well as another call with your Guide. These added touch points will help you get the most out of your healing journey and set you up for success over the long run. Alongside this increased access to your care team, you continue to have access to unlimited group integration circles.
Who is Eligible for the Mindbloom 6 Pack?
The Mindbloom 6 Pack is available to all returning clients starting today.
Please note that the Mindbloom 6 Pack can be ordered through the mobile app or desktop site, but the content can only be accessed through our mobile application.
If you have any questions about eligibility, Mindbloom, or how to register, feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What’s the total cost?
The total cost of the Mindbloom 6 Pack is $765. This is $127.50/session and is billed monthly at $255 for 3 months. This is $67 less/session than previous program offerings.
- What content/programs will I get access to?
You will get immediate, complete access to all our therapeutic content including: Going Deeper, Learning to Love Yourself, Beyond Depression, Overcoming Anxiety, Navigating Grief, Rewiring Habits, Managing Emotions, Getting Unstuck, and more.
- Do I have to complete each program one by one?
Not at all. You have full access to our entire programming archive immediately. You can work through an individual program completely if you wish, or select the content that is most relevant for you at the moment. This will help ensure you are working on the topics that are most relevant to you at each step of your journey.
- What is changing?
With this introduction, Mindbloom program packages now come in two options: the 6 Pack or 18 Pack. Both include immediate and complete access to our entire programming library. You will no longer select an individual program to work on, but select the number of sessions you would like to order at one time.
- What if I’m in the middle of an existing program?
Nothing will change if you are currently in a program. When you are ready to continue to a new program, you will simply select one of the two Mindbloom program packages.
- Is this a subscription program/payment?
These are not ongoing subscriptions. It is a single purchase, billed monthly.
- What about the 18 Pack?
This isn’t going anywhere. When you’re ready to continue, you will have the option to purchase Mindbloom in the 6 or 18 Packs.
This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of any treatment. If you are in a life-threatening situation, call the National Suicide Prevention Line at +1 (800) 273-8255, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
Ketamine is not FDA-approved for the treatment of depression or anxiety. Learn more about off-label uses here.
Side effects of ketamine treatment may include: altered sense of time, anxiety, blurred vision, diminished ability to see/hear/feel, dry mouth, elevated blood pressure or heart rate, elevated intraocular or intracranial pressure, excitability, loss of appetite, mental confusion, nausea/vomiting, nystagmus (rapid eye movements), restlessness, slurred speech, synesthesia (a mingling of the senses).
Do not proceed with ketamine treatment if any of the following apply to you:
- Allergic to ketamine
- Symptoms of psychosis or mania
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- CHF or other serious heart problem
- Severe breathing problem
- History of elevated intraocular or intracranial pressure
- History of hyperthyroidism
- Other serious medical illness
- Pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant
Ketamine has been reported to produce issues including, but not limited to, those listed below. However, lasting adverse side-effects are rare when medical protocols are carefully followed.
While ketamine has not been shown to be physically addictive, it has been shown to cause moderate psychological dependency in some recreational users.
- In rare cases, frequent, heavy users have reported increased frequency of urination, urinary incontinence, pain urinating, passing blood in the urine, or reduced bladder size
- Ketamine may worsen problems in people with schizophrenia, severe personality disorders, or other serious mental disorders.
- Users with a personal or family history of psychosis should be cautious using any psychoactive substance, including ketamine, and discuss potential risks with your MindBloom® clinician before proceeding with treatment.
- The dissociative effects of ketamine may increase patient vulnerability and the risk of accidents.
To promote positive outcomes and ensure safety, follow these ketamine treatment guidelines:
- Do not operate a vehicle (e.g., car, motorcycle, bicycle) or heavy machinery following treatment until you’ve had a full night of sleep
- Refrain from taking benzodiazepines or stimulants for 24 hours prior to treatment
- Continue to take antihypertensive medication as prescribed
- Avoid hangovers or alcohol intake
- Refrain from consuming solid foods within 3 hours prior to treatment and liquids within 1 hour prior to treatment
- Ketamine treatment should never be conducted without a monitor present to ensure your safety