Introducing the Mindbloom 18 Pack for Returning Clients
Today we are excited to introduce a major update to our repurchase programs: the Mindbloom 18 Pack for returning clients.
Mindbloom 18 Pack is a completely new program package for continuing your work with Mindbloom.
Mindbloom now comes in either a 6 or 18 session package for returning clients, letting you go deeper into your healing journey for longer. It includes complete access to our entire therapeutic programming library.
Read more about the 6 session option here. This post looks at the details of the 18 session offering.
This is our most flexible, affordable, and comprehensive program offering to date. Mindbloom in 6 or 18 session packs is available now to all clients. You can order Mindbloom here.
Everything Included in this Mindbloom Update
- 18 Sessions, Our Biggest Offering Yet
18 sessions let you go deeper into your healing journey. These can be scheduled at your own pace, just as you always have.
- Better Price Per Session
One of our core missions is to make the remarkable power of ketamine therapy accessible to more people. The 18 session option is billed at $99/session, charged monthly over the course of 9 months, available to returning clients.
- Comprehensive Programming Library
Mindbloom now provides immediate access to all of our therapeutic programming from our library. This includes all preparatory content, session audio, and detailed integration resources with suggested next steps, covering overcoming anxiety, healing depression, self love, habit change, and more.
- Greater Clinical & Care Team Support
For returning clients, The Mindbloom 18 Pack includes 3 additional consultations with your clinician and 3 direct calls with your Mindbloom guide. This will help you process more of your experience, gain deeper insights, and create integration plans to truly bring these experiences back home into your life. Alongside this increased access to your care team, you continue to have access to unlimited group integration circles.
- A Deeper, Longer Healing Journey
This multi-month timeline helps you achieve the outcomes that you want. The Mindbloom 18 pack ensures that your insights and healing experiences are integrated more fully into your life while providing the support and resources to give you everything you need to continue on your healing journey.
Who is Eligible for Mindbloom?
Mindbloom 6 or 18 session options are available to all returning clients.
You can order Mindbloom through the mobile application or this link. Please note that Mindbloom can be ordered through the mobile app or desktop site, but the content can only be accessed through the mobile application.
If you have any questions about eligibility, Mindbloom, or how to register, feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What’s the total cost?
For the 18 session option, the total cost of the Mindbloom 18 Pack is $1,782. This is $99/session (this is almost $100 less per session than previous program pricing for new clients) and is billed monthly for 9 months.
- What content/programs will I get access to?
You will get immediate, complete access to our current and expanding archive of therapeutic programs. These include: Going Deeper, Learning to Love Yourself, Beyond Depression, Overcoming Anxiety, Navigating Grief, Rewiring Habits, Managing Emotions, Overcoming Rejection and Failure, and Getting Unstuck. New programs are also being actively developed.
- Do I have to complete each program one by one?
Not at all. You have full access to our entire programming archive immediately. You can work through an individual program completely if you wish, or select the content that is most relevant for you at the moment. This will help ensure you are working on the topics that are most relevant to you at each step of your journey.
- Is this a subscription program/payment?
Mindbloom is not an ongoing subscription. It is a single purchase, billed monthly, available to returning clients only.
- How is this different from the 6 session option?
The 18 Pack provides more medicine sessions, increased care team support, all at a lower price point of $99/session.
This article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of any treatment. If you are in a life-threatening situation, call the National Suicide Prevention Line at +1 (800) 273-8255, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room.
Ketamine is not FDA-approved for the treatment of depression or anxiety. Learn more about off-label uses here.
Side effects of ketamine treatment may include: altered sense of time, anxiety, blurred vision, diminished ability to see/hear/feel, dry mouth, elevated blood pressure or heart rate, elevated intraocular or intracranial pressure, excitability, loss of appetite, mental confusion, nausea/vomiting, nystagmus (rapid eye movements), restlessness, slurred speech, synesthesia (a mingling of the senses).
Do not proceed with ketamine treatment if any of the following apply to you:
- Allergic to ketamine
- Symptoms of psychosis or mania
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- CHF or other serious heart problem
- Severe breathing problem
- History of elevated intraocular or intracranial pressure
- History of hyperthyroidism
- Other serious medical illness
- Pregnant, nursing, or trying to become pregnant
Ketamine has been reported to produce issues including, but not limited to, those listed below. However, lasting adverse side-effects are rare when medical protocols are carefully followed.
While ketamine has not been shown to be physically addictive, it has been shown to cause moderate psychological dependency in some recreational users.
- In rare cases, frequent, heavy users have reported increased frequency of urination, urinary incontinence, pain urinating, passing blood in the urine, or reduced bladder size
- Ketamine may worsen problems in people with schizophrenia, severe personality disorders, or other serious mental disorders.
- Users with a personal or family history of psychosis should be cautious using any psychoactive substance, including ketamine, and discuss potential risks with your MindBloom® clinician before proceeding with treatment.
- The dissociative effects of ketamine may increase patient vulnerability and the risk of accidents.
To promote positive outcomes and ensure safety, follow these ketamine treatment guidelines:
- Do not operate a vehicle (e.g., car, motorcycle, bicycle) or heavy machinery following treatment until you’ve had a full night of sleep
- Refrain from taking benzodiazepines or stimulants for 24 hours prior to treatment
- Continue to take antihypertensive medication as prescribed
- Avoid hangovers or alcohol intake
- Refrain from consuming solid foods within 3 hours prior to treatment and liquids within 1 hour prior to treatment
- Ketamine treatment should never be conducted without a monitor present to ensure your safety